About this item
- Includes Peach Mango, Star Blast, Cotton Candy and Rainbow Unicorn flavors
- Safe, sugar-free, carb-free, crash-free, great-tasting, sustained energy beverage experience
- Increases mental focus, alertness, endurance and possibly even strength
- Zero carbs help avert the blood-sugar spikes so prevalent with other energy products and avoid empty calories as well
- Contains great ingredients like CoQ10, essential amino acids (EAA Aminos) and the patented Super Creatine—the only form of creatine that is sustainable in liquid for an extended period
- Bang energy drinks are gluten free and vegan friendly, so they are perfect for any lifestyle or diet
Bang is not your typical sugar-filled soda masquerading as an energy drink. Every 16-ounce can of Bang contains 300 milligrams of caffeine, which studies have shown may increase endurance, as well as strength in some cases, along with essential amino acids (EAA Aminos), CoQ10 and Super Creatine. Super Creatine (U.S. patent 8,445,466), which is the brainchild of Bang CEO, Jack Owoc, is a dipeptide of creatine and L-leucine (creatyl-L-leucine), which, unlike other forms of creatine, is stable in liquid for an extended period. What’s more, Bang is sugar-free and has ZERO calories — yet it tastes great, with 21 different flavors to choose from and counting!