About this item
- Versatile concentrated formula with high level of active ingredients
- Concentrated, versatile disinfectant and sanitizer for hard, non-porous surfaces
- Disinfectant, cleaner, sanitizer, fungicide, mildewstat, virucide, and deodorizer
- Kills *HIV-1, *Hepatitis B & C, *SARS, Staph, MRSA, E. Coli, *Norovirus, Influenza, Athlete’s Foot, and more
- Use in businesses, restrooms, office buildings, locker rooms, hotels, lobbies, kitchens, hospitals, etc.
Simple Green d Pro 5 One-Step Disinfectant (128 oz.) is an EPA-registered hospital-grade, unscented formula. The highly versatile concentrate is a disinfectant, cleaner, sanitizer, fungicide, mildewstat, virucide and deodorizer. It kills *HIV-1, *Hepatitis B & C, *SARS, Staph, MRSA, Salmonella, E. Coli, *Norovirus, Influenza, Athlete’s Foot Fungus and other dangerous and communicable health threats. Simple Green d Pro 5 has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, Simple Green d Pro 5 can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Poliovirus Type 1 on hard, non-porous surfaces. It has no added color or scent making it ideal for food production, processing, and service facilities. Its strong cleaning ability and disinfecting power are perfect for high-traffic common areas such as restrooms, waiting rooms, lobbies, and locker rooms.
- EPA-registered, hospital-grade formula
- Economical concentrate that can be diluted for use with a mop and bucket, trigger sprayers, sponges, or soaking
- Active ingredients ensure efficacy against bacterial, viral, and fungal pathogens
- Blood-borne pathogen compliant
- Preparation of Disinfectant Use-Solution: Mix 2 oz. per gallon of water (1:64)
- Before use in federally inspected meat and poultry food processing plants and dairies, food products and packaging materials must be removed from the room or carefully protected.
- Rinse all surfaces that come in contact with food such as countertops, appliances, tables, and stovetops with potable water before reuse.
- Do not use on utensils, glassware, or dishes as a disinfectant.
- *KILLS HIV, HBV, AND HCV ON PRE-CLEANED HARD, NON-POROUS SURFACES/OBJECTS PREVIOUSLY SOILED WITH BLOOD/BODY FLUIDS